It’s National Cereal Day! We’re celebrating America’s favorite breakfast with our friends from Peanut Butter & Co., and making a delicious cocoa and cinnamon flakes toast with creamy peanut butter! This easy (but heavenly) recipe is perfect for busy mornings or late night cravings. It’s fun, pretty, and tastes even better than it looks! Get creative with it — add extra toppings and share your best creation with us on Instagram! 😉
Cook time: 2 minutes
Serves: 1-2 people
– 2 slices of sourdough bread (or bread of your choice)
– 1 1/2 tbsp of Peanut Butter & Co. (Smooth Operator or Dark Chocolate Dreams)
– 2 tbsp Organic Cocoa and Cinnamon Flakes
– Chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, coconut flakes, and anything else you want!
1. Toast the bread until it’s nice and golden on top.
2. Spread peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co. on top of toast.
3. Top with Cocoa Flakes and Cinnamon Flakes and any additional toppings of your choice!