Take a ride on the vegan side with these gooey, gourmet s’mores! Brace yourself for change as we introduce a whole new dimension to your fireside favorite — from coconut oil to Cinnamon Clusters, vegan milk chocolate, and marshmallows — your campfire treat will never be the same!
– 1/2 cup Cinnamon Clusters, crushed
– 1 cup vegan graham crackers, crushed
– 7 tbsp vegan butter, melted
– 10 oz vegan milk chocolate, melted
– 10 oz vegan mini marshmallows
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
- Add crushed Cinnamon Clusters, graham crackers, vegan butter and a pinch of salt to a large bowl. Mix until you have a sandy texture. Add mixture to the prepared 8 x 8 pan and press down into an even layer. Use the bottom of a cup to press the crust down firmly.
- Add coconut oil to the melted vegan chocolate and stir until well combined. Pour chocolate over the crust and spread into an even layer. Evenly sprinkle mini marshmallows over the top.
Place pan under broiler until marshmallows are nice and brown. Be sure to keep an eye on it so they don’t burn! Let cool and cut into squares!