Cold weather got you down? We’ve got just the recipe to warm up your day — creamy, cheesy Spinach Basil Artichoke Dip! Our tastebuds are still recovering from this heavenly dip loaded with spinach and infused with homegrown basil. Perfect with some warm pita bread or your favorite cracker.
Cook time: 25 minutes
Makes: 2 1/2 cups
Serves 4-5 people
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach, blanched and chopped
- 4 oz artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, washed and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes (or to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Add all ingredients along with salt and pepper to taste into a medium-size bowl and mix well. Spoon into an oven-safe serving bowl. You can top with additional mozzarella cheese if you’d like!
3. Bake for 25 minutes until dip is nice and bubbly.
Serve while warm and with purple corn tortilla chips, veggies, or thin slices of toasted bread!
Want to make it vegan? Use vegan cream cheese, soy yogurt, vegan parmesan and mozzarella cheese, and leave out the ricotta.