Like what you see above? Don’t worry, it tastes even better. This unique pairing of sage and plum are a match made in heaven, making an irresistibly floral, fragrant blend to fill the buttery crust. Not only is it quick and easy to prepare , but the colorful combo makes a beautiful addition that will shine in any holiday dessert spread!
Cooking Time: 40 mins
Makes one 8 inch galette (4-5 people)
- 1 (12-inch) pre-made pie crust
- 3 plums, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh sage, minced
- 1/2tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg beaten
- Demerara sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a medium bowl, mix together sliced plums, sugar, sage and lemon juice. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Lay the sliced plums onto the pie crust, leaving a 2 inch border around the edge. Fold the edge of the pie crust over and brush with egg wash and sprinkle crust with Demerara sugar.
- Bake galette for 30-40 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes. Serve at room temperature or warmed.